Monday, August 24, 2009

Was it just 30 years ago

On the eve of celebrating the 30 anniversary of the creation of West T. Hill Community Theatre, in Danville, Kentucky, I thought it was appropriate that some things be put to writing for "posterity". It seems that "posterity" is a wealthy creature, having volumes of things to share on thousands of topics. But, for the purpose of this particular journal, I will attempt to go back to our beginnings of a community theatre and hope that in my journaling, others will learn and enjoy the growing pains of a small community theatre. As the theatre's current managing director, as well as an actor and technical person, I think I have a lot of memories and thoughts to share. I look forward to any comments and the sharing of like experiences from any readers we may garner.

No comments:

Post a Comment